Bridges of Hope is in the midst of our Fall Fundraising Campaign, and this year we need your support to help us reach our goal of raising $80,000 by year-end. Your partnership with Bridges of Hope ensures that your friends, neighbors, and family members are able to get the help they need during a difficult time, and when you make a gift to Bridges, YOU GIVE THE POWER 2 HOPE to nearly 3,000 households in the Lakes Area every year!
- It’s 100% tax-deductible. Sure, your support truly helps Bridges, but it can also serve as an added bonus for YOU during tax-time!
- If you’ve never made a gift to Bridges before, you’ll join a support network of over 2,500 individuals, businesses, churches, service clubs, and others who make a difference for individuals and families in our community. If you have made a gift in the past, you are already PART of that amazing support network.
- Your donation stays local. Bridges of Hope serves anyone who reaches out to us in all of Crow Wing County and the bordering communities like Pine River, Pillager, Motley, and Staples. Last year that was nearly 3,000 households, or about 8,500 people!
- Your gift goes to work immediately. We are currently in the midst of our $80,000 Fall Fundraising Campaign, which will ensure we can effectively serve everyone who is calling us this year. Every gift, no matter the size, will help provide hope. If you’ve already given this year, consider making an extra gift of $10-$15 as a “give up my specialty coffee week” gesture, or as a “pay it forward” gift in honor of a friend or family member.
- Giving makes YOU feel good! Studies (like this one) have found that when we do something good for others, we reap the benefit of feeling good ourselves—both emotionally and physically.
- There are nine dedicated and hard-working staff who will be personally grateful to you. Even after spending over ten (!) years at Bridges, I never cease to feel appreciative and so humbled as I watch the gifts come in each fall: only because of your support are we able to support others in our community.
- You can make a real difference in someone else’s life. Without you, Bridges wouldn’t be here—it’s as simple as that. Your gift makes stories like these possible.
So there it is: your gift is needed this year more than ever before—it’s important to us, it goes to work immediately, it will make a tangible difference for someone in need in our community, you’ll be a part of a larger network of support, and you’ll feel good doing it. Please consider a tax-deductible donation to Bridges of Hope today. We are able to fulfill our mission here in the Lakes Area only because of you. Thank you.