Fall is our busiest season here at Bridges of Hope and we would love to have YOU join us! Here are a few updates about what we’ve been up to and how you can get involved:
- Mark your calendar for our Open House on November 15th and come check our our new office. Details will follow soon! Our sign went up today; check it out!
- Over 400 of you attended our Building Bridges Event. Thank you!
- Have you signed up to sponsor a family for Thanksgiving or to become a mentor in our Side by Side Program? It’s not too late.
- We kicked off our Fall Fundraising Campaign. Can you help us reach our $60,000 goal?
- Don’t forget to shop at Common Goods!
With 400 more families likely to call Bridges of Hope this year for parenting support, help paying a utility bill, a Thanksgiving meal, or whatever the need may be, you can help! Please consider how you can share your time, talents & treasure with others during this fall season.
Thank you for helping us build Bridges!
Stay connected with Bridges of Hope:
- Read stories about families touched by Bridges.
- Subscribe to our eNewsletter on our website.
- Make a gift to support our work.
- “Like” us on Facebook to stay updated about our Open House and Fall Campaign.